- Renting bus with the driver for as long as you need
- Pick up and return to the chosen place
- Life guide or Audioguide
- Warsaw in a nutshell or excursion themed tours: Following Chopin’s footsteps, literatures or movies famous figures, Jew’s Warsaw, Communism tour of Warsaw, Royal Warsaw etc.
- We will make you to love Warsaw! 🙂
- We will take you to the wedding with a double decker bus!
- We will show Warsaw to your dear guests as a surprise
- We will take your guests from wherever you want and bring them to any address
Be romantic in your own way You can surprise your loved one by arriving with a double decker bus😊 The view of beautifully illuminated Warsaw from the upper deck is amazing and when you add the sound of your favorite romantic music you’ll be delighted 🙂
Mondays for senior
We invite our beloved seniors on the board of our double deckers. Entry for a group 5 and more is half price every Monday! You don’t have to walk long distances to see the city. Hop on and we will show you everything you need to know about Warsaw.
City Sightseeing offers complex sightseeing and entertainment in Warsaw. We will pick up the children from the school and show the city in the way nobody did it before. With us you will find out interestic stories related to Warsaw. The bus will take the group all around Warsaw and our guide will walk them in the Old Town or i Łazienki Parks and Gardens. We have many options of sightseeing in offer - some of them may be a grest support for teachers. For example Warsaw as seen by Bolesław Prus from "Lalki", Jewish Warsaw, Chopin’s Warsaw, or simply Warsaw in a nutshell. After sightseeing we can take the students back to school.
Having fun with kids
Hop on Hop off! Childres love our double Decker bus. One of the channels in the audioguide is especially dedicated to the Polish kids. The content is made with a simple language just for tchem. From the upper deck they will see their favorite Warsaw’s Marmaid, Royal Castle or fontains. Families will see the ZOO and the Palace of Culture and Science, and many many more…. The unforgettable day is guaranteed. All kids under 5 go free!