Driven sp.z o.o. the owner of Citysightseeing Warsaw is obliged to protect privacy and ensure the security of your personal data.
This notice explains how we collect and use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR“).
You receive this information because you use the shop on the website http://www.city-sightseeing.pl
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data, i.e. the entity that decides on the methods and purposes of processing your personal data, is Driven sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 02-366 at Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920r. 18/105 18/105
Where can you get more information about the processing of your personal data by Citysightseeing?
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where did we get your personal data from?
We have received your personal data from your visit / and Ticket purchases on our website http://www.city-sightseeing.pl/
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Driven sp.z o.o.?
|Data Processing Aim||Personal Data Categories||Legal Basis|
|1.||Ticket purchase via website||Name (names) and surname email address. In case an invoice is needed :Full name, full address , NIP(VAT numer) if it’s for business and PESEL number for non business||Art. 6 sec. 1. lit. B (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract)|
|2.||Improving services, analyzing website statistics||Identyfikatory Cookie||Art. 6 sec. 1. lit. A (consent to the processing of personal data) Art. 6 sec. 1. lit. F (implementation of the legitimate interest of Driven sp.z o.o., i.e. improving services, ensuring their best quality)|
Why Driven sp.z o.o. can process your personal data?
Driven sp.z o.o. is entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary to complete the transaction on the website.
Do you have to provide your personal details?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will prevent us from concluding a transaction with you to purchase a Ticket.
What are your rights to Driven sp.z o.o. regarding the processing of personal data?
Your rights regarding personal data are:
– the right to access personal data – at your request, Driven sp.z o.o. will provide you with your personal data that is processed within the meaning of applicable law on the protection of personal data;
– the right to rectify personal data – if your personal data is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, at your request, we will correct or supplement this data;
– the right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time;
– the right to limit data processing – you have the right to request Driven sp. z o.o. temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data when you object to the processing or when you question the correctness of the data. Despite the limitation of the processing of personal data, Driven sp.z o.o. will still be entitled to store your personal data;
– the right to delete your personal data – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
– the right to transfer personal data – you have the right in certain situations (in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent) to receive it in a commonly used machine readable format in order to transfer this data to another administrator;
– the right to object to the processing of personal data – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes (due to your special situation).
Does the Driven sp.z o.o. share your personal data?
Your personal data may be accessed by entities Driven sp.z o.o. cooperates. In such cases, Driven sp.z o.o. signs appropriate agreements to protect personal data against access by unauthorized persons with these entities.
How long does Driven sp.z o.o. stores your personal data?
Your personal data for tax and accounting purposes is processed for a period of 5 years after
the end of the year in which the financial event took place. In the case of personal data processed in the tools for analyzing website statistics, the data storage time is 14 months.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
What countries outside the European Economic Area Driven sp.z o.o. transfer your personal data?
Some processing entities cooperating with Driven sp.z o.o. may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Driven sp.z o.o. concludes contracts with these entities containing the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, which guarantee adequate protection of your personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.